Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Hello and sorry to bother with this but today I was asked to leave from a system because I clan paid 20 euros per month for that system. I would llike to know where can I get the info what system are rented by the clans in order not to bother them. Sincerely, RG
  • Thanks

Thank you, To Jib, I guess you are suffering of what you are saying to me. That's typical on that part of the US map. No problem about it çause I learn to deal with that when I was living over there. To the admin, I want to apologize because I posted here and I realize I shouldnt. So you can erased this thread as soon as you can. I found the clan/system threads and I understand now. Sincerely, RG out
  • I didnt got kil by the minefield but by the stupid pirates when i got there the first time (first day playing mp) I was lvl 19 with the stupid Rhino Anyway, from SP that is one of the system i like really much, of course beside hyperion and sol system touch with the hypergates... by the way, is there a paypal account to deposit? I check and you just have like a transfer account for both cases (home and international player) RG out...