Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• DataStorm and Freelancer Explorer are fair tools to the following: For DataStorm-- People who had played freelancer single player -sp-(original) several times and check after playing what they missed (like myself) I have to work and I dont spend my whole live playing a good pc game 300 times to check what I have missed. - People who play modded freelancer sp several times and want to see what they missed in a mod. For Freelancer explorer:- Same as above plus: - Experimenting freelancer modding …
  • I said that after I found Death Valley, I used the data storm to check if I missed something. Then I said after I finished with Dead Valley I played for a while and I found the Rift. Then I said that I tried to use the dataStorm to check if I missed something in the Altair System after I checked every gate there but I could not do that because OP did a hell of the job to hide the Altair system from DataStorm. I use the tools after I finish to play as much as I could and that is why crossfire is…