Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Part I Point is to design and build personal audio system to match your needs. Also my goal is to be flexible which means you will be able to take any of the components and use it elsewhere. Evry sound system can be devided to several common blocks - 1) source of signal; 2) amplifier/equilizer; 3) speakers. I gonna start from the "tail to the head" which means - 3) speakers. Because the whole system need to be flexible i decided to look at some parts target at car audio. In this way of thought …
  • I have 8 channel surround system and verry good sound card but thats not what i have in mind. I belive you can build something on your own to use in the other rooms or places as i said something flexible at a good price and good quality. And you know whats the feeling when you made it on your own. So lets continue ... Part II There are in common two types of speakers when its about cars - 3.1) for enclosure use; 3.2) for free air use. There is nothing special about free air type of speakers - y…