Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Since yesterday i saw when someone F1 something like this: While traveling in Space between systems xyplayer F1 and will be set to his last docking position... And i love to see this! btw.: i even love to see that ppl are heavy fined when pressing F1 in outer space ;), and of course i love the new /setbounty command too Thanks for this features just my 2 cents (which i have already Kwisatz :D)
  • It wasn´t an offense! And not meant personal to you... You know this is an RP server when traveling in space you was easy able to avoid RP by pressing F1. 1. Example your are smuggeling see some police force on their way in the chat window - easy press F1 and you are out of trouble.2. Example a pirate is in the system you press F1 and are out of trouble.3. Example You need to join a battle but you are far away from the next docking possibility, press F1 switch the char and you are one system aw…
  • (Quote)Cool, got it thanks for thinking positiv (Quote)Combat is called when sbdy. shoots at you - right? (Quote) (Quote) (Quote)...and next time just stay docked! So imO, something was new for you, you lose some Money, the community will give it back to you,you now have no losses anymore,you accepted the new tool in a positiv way,nothing happened to you except some realy good new things, all should be positiv now - right?! Regards Kermit
  • (Quote)sbdy should try this - i only saw the messages but suppose i´m not able to be online today... I think so and of course this will need to think in an other way while far away from civilisation - more realism
  • so just wait this 30 sec. before you respawn (only in battles a little tricky bec. your team needs you in space ;)) Even a hint to my Mate Fixer
  • (Quote)hmm. why not try to stay alive?!
  • ok, I don´t know all - ask me about every jh in cf or where to find what but the super jump things i never know - so bec. it´s not necessary now without beeing fined - may sbdy please explain this for me? If you don´t wanna post it open just give me an information via pm please .