Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Gunny Excuse me but this is from a newbie sight not the only prob. If you never play Crossfire before and want to have a look at it like me for example you will install it and start playing. You will find this multiplayer problem and if this mod isn´t your first mp game you will be angry about not having a chance against the easiest npc´s because of the lag. With this problem you will normaly uninstall it (in my opinion) because you explain it for you as a server sided problem. My Installation …
  • This Tool is nice for tweaking your Online settings if you need to do so... (please handle with care!) Tweaking Tool :klick me: @Marshal Cunningham LOL thx 4 translation
  • ooookay, What can you do for a fast running Client/Server Connection seriously?! At 1. The Connection / Ping, losses, routesIt depends on your Internet Connection and your ISP: Faster Connection -> lower Ping -> lower ping faster commuication between Server and Client -> if the client get faster informations about the server controlled coordinates from NPC´s you will have less hopping from the NPC´s. What could you do for lowering the ping (and only this)? Buy a faster internet connection or tu…
  • (Quote) It can´t be the same using the ping command sends 4 packets with exact 32 Bytes to the ip using the ingame shell will show you the mean value with your in windows adjusted MTU (mostly 1500 or 1492) you can change this value via your network settings - if you use raspppoe like here: Meaning of "Eigenschaften" in the Main description of the window is Properties (Picture is from W2000 XP is similar). But you have to find out the max packet size before. You should use the tool its much more…