Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• I cant agree on that. Each player, graphic settings have nothing to do with network (online) gaming, cause each player see all the details he set for his game, not the settings that others use. Usually when playing a game online (nomatter what the game is) FPS (frames per second) drop more or less and cause problems to the player but this should not interfere server itself cause he keep its own track where each player is. Server will be interfered only if connection is bad (have lost packets) o…
  • Thats one of my points but is only for a verry slow computers and if there are some here, probably they count on the fingers of one hand. FL is old enough game, plays well on most machines. Whats the point lowering the settings when your frame rate is over 50-60 (usually ppl should be playing at 120+) using max quality settings.
  • 3D sound dont concern ppl with non-onboard sound (means additional sound plugged) so they can use it without crashing the game. There are some exceptions with good onboard sound that should work aswell and i think that would be SoundStorm, Realtek HD and some others. Gunny is right about the drivers. Old games -> older drivers better. For ppl with with new hardware (means even 2 years old hardware) several fps plus or minus wont matter and they should be careful cause putting an old driver migh…
  • (Quote) Yes, on paper it do helps, cause helps the OS runs a bit better and easier.
  • Its not the same when pinging the server address and FL server on it. Thats why there are special tools to ping a FL server.