Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• I am the leader of IDEAL FOOD CORPORATION. I am also looking for people to join my clan. I would like if you could join my clan. I am actually looking for people like you. I want to have long lasting friendships than just hundereds of clan members. We do need wingmen when we trade out in Altair space. I always chat with people whenever I am on the server. My clan operates out in Altair mostly. We basically fight aliens. We are friendly with all humans. My clan trades in DK Systems. I can help y…
  • (Quote)It happened with me once. The part in question was the RAM A wrong analysis of the problem led to me buying another AGP Video Card which failed soon and the person who had given guarantee for the card died
  • (Quote)I do not drink or take drugs. I think both of these are for kids. I can cure all of this. [SIZE=3]Join my clan [/SIZE] and fight against the aliens. The thought of Whiskey and Weed will go away forever as you fight for your life while Whiskey and Weed destroy your life
  • (Quote)You are a very nice person. I have actually been thinking of expanding my RP if I stay on the Server longer. [SIZE=4]My clan's expanded RP will hunt people carrying Cardamine and BMG connected with Drugs. [/SIZE] I do not have that much problem with drunkards though they do not realise that they kill people on the road when they are driving.