Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Whoah! Wonder where to start from. I saw alot and alot is to be seen (and should be cause 12-13GB is alot for a game) in this simulator. There are 24 aircrafts of all types - acrobatic small planes, planes without engines (you know those planes dragged by other plane to to specific altitude and use air flows), small planes, small business planes, small bussiness jet planes, big jet planes, helicopters ... Over 2000 detailed airports - just to give you example - i guess most of you dont really k…
  • Boeing 737-800 at 10KM altitude and about 210-220 knots speed. Really nice plane, well arranged internal cockpit, good manual control over the craft and for a first tiem i spend soem time to see how the autoilot perform - you can tell him to control only altitude or course or speed or all of them or none of them (means manual control). You can even set degrees of slant when it needs to turn to given from you course. Really great plane from Boeing Managed to take off only once with Boeing 747-40…
  • Confirm, it needs alot of RAM for the big cout of objects/models and for some reason the game run only on one of the two cores instead. But hey, i have ~15FPS
  • Soooo, who want to fly with me?! Boeing 747-400 Jumbo Jet and BTW, the Realism is on