Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• i start the flmm the click launch as the mod is already activated, a box appeares on screen it updates the i hit singleplayer it launches the when the main menu appears i hit single player and it crashes to desktop.i can play ulti crossfire without a problem so if someone who know more about the mod than i do as i only dled it this morning, and i made a fresh install of freelancer.if there is any other details please reply or email me at lt_cmdr_data@hotmail.com
  • in case u missed it i made a FRESH install so there for there are no saved games so there for your suggestion is useless to me and as i said multiplayer work fine but single player drop to windows desktop
  • i havent played single player there for ther r no saved games even from earlier installations, there for this mod is very buggy and need fixing, the game dosent give me a error it just crashes to desktop adn when i hit crtl alt del it say not responding. so this should be fix as im sure there r other that have the same problem but havent played single player yet so they dont know its there.
  • i use the orignal cd when installing and the game runs fine its just your mod that seems to not work and now flmm gets an error.that looks like thiserror:SHcopyfile failed (j;\freelancer\EXE\spcomponet.dll.flmmbak'to' J:\freelancer\dlls\bin\content.dll)would deleteing the saved games folder or moving it so i can keep my files fix this or not.
  • have both of thnem and it now works since i move the files in the save game folder. thx for all the help