Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• lol even Sev's got it and Hello Miss Trinity dont go in custodian without permission......it wont end well. Like Flyin said ask any BG on for help and we will assist, but plz respect our Custodian rules
  • lmao everyones giving her money, and @ Trinity simply ask any BG about permission and they will either refer u to someone who can or will grant or not grant it themselves.
  • *replaces Laser's perfume with AXE:Stray Cats* (like on that Family Guy episode where Peter tries that AXE and all the stray cats come to him) oh and Laser for killing my Bullpup earlier this is what im gonna do to u:http://video.google.com/videop…280004&q=Family+Guy&hl=en yeah im Stewie and Laser is Brian hehehe. ok i feel better now
  • Laser did u forget to mention that u almost lost to a freighter with u using a shroud fully armed? u were at the point where it looks like u have no hull. And i only shot the crap out of u (made sure not to kill, at first) becuz u wouldnt stop killing npcs in group and messing with all our reps even after i said STOP several times. You got mad and went after me. but id say we are about even now. so im done with this matter, and no hard feelings. Lets vent our anger on CSF