Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• My lag can be a menace at times... and that makes NPCs jump. To minimize this stay clear of other players and don't fire many munitions (torpedos, mines, ect.). Also keep in mind that NPCs of certain factions may or may not have different AI levels... Thrusters will not be removed from NPCs though... it is important that a player has to either fight or properly evade NPC swarms when they are encountered. If the NPCs had no thrusters all you'd have to do to escape is use yours... how boring woul…
  • There are ways to reduce the lagging though you know, the ways I mentioned above and making sure that CF is the only program you're using helps. What kind of connection to you have? Maybe somebody more tech-savvy than I can help you boost performance
  • I was ferrying weapons to Lost Paradise to equip a char there and my route took me through New Berlin. I was engaged by a wing of medium fighters with a heavy fighter leader. They jumped to much to land a single hit on them, so I either need to swap the MK IIs on the Haidar for gatts or find a way to reduce my lag
  • I agree with Gundam. When lag is eliminated they aren't that good in combat. I was on the server once when there were only 4 people online (I was even using the gattlings back when they lagged the server) and I was able to cut down 4 or 5 of them before the jumping got too bad. The AI / equipment ratio is just right for the DK fighters, it's just that it's too hard when there's any lag on the player's side. The excellent speed and wep loadout on those fighters make up for the less-than-human in…
  • The problem for me personally is that the lag gives them such a boost in "skill" that I can't land a single hit (in retrospect though, they can hardly land one of their or own or even a CD on me). When all is said and done there are loads of dead gunboats all over the place and the fighters enjoy their longevity