Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• I know i can kill 1 DK mothership by myself with little sustainded damage......5 may be a prob.... [7]
  • I would say a very skilled team of 5 could go in there and mop them up and each one handles a DK mothership by themselves. *Raises hand to join whatever team wants to do this* and each of us get ourDKA....or maybe ill be suicidal and take on all 5 by myself and keep all DKAs for myself muhahahahahahaahaha!.....if i survive that is lol
  • As far as i know collie torps only do 35,000 damage each and DK motherships have about as much hull as Nomad mothership which is 569,300 per ship. So lets do some math hehehe...5 Dk motherships=2846500 hull in total and since from the picture it looks like they r far enough from each other so that the collie's explosion wouldnt hit more then one at a time. To take out one DK mothership u would need 17 collie torps so x5 to get the amount of torps needed to take them out which would be 85. and ma…
  • ive seen collie torp hit a regular BS and and it had plenty of hull left so if they really did 1 mil damage then those BS should have died must have been several flukes if thats the case [12] i was also just estimating on DK motherships using Nomad Strike Carriers as a base so i already knew they wouldnt be perfect. in other news.....ah so these motherships r even stronger? sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttt! and btw Sands how dare u smash my dreams i think as long as there not too close together so …
  • I suppose if we had to we could wait till LR is up to speed since neither our server or possibly theres cant either right now. Just bring back the good old 1.62 for now and be patient. i know what u all r thinking: "is he crazy!?" my main want is to fight again so i could live with 1.62 for a little longer if we had to.....