Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• now thats funny...not that i have to w8 for LR to gt their asses moving but i have to downtload it 6 more hours ... my connection is not so fast lolsry about that post i'm going nuts [uglyhammer] [uglygaga] oh btw about LR -> [953]
  • i guess we will all see each other in space on the CF 1.7 after a month, lol
  • well... i said it once before ( and for that i got the good old HELL NO from OP ) not that there is no point of where would it be hosted but there are easier ways for that and they can save you all that headache. Its much easier to use the torrent sistem...it saves time and requires space no more than the mod itself.i'm not telling you what do to, i'm just suggesting ...Oh, btw can you explain why is it so important to for the mod to be hosted on LR
  • and my only suggestion to you and all the guys like you is to CHILL OUT A BIT ... oh and btw because of the probs with hosting 1.6 and 1.62 i speaked again ! And you were right about one thing when OP says so it is to be so ... i dont doubt it but that doesnt mean i cant suggest any other solution to the problem, right ?! Prove me wrong...
  • Infernolol, in your previous post you were totaly against CF been hosted on something diferent than LR and now you make up your mind and suggest something far more unre'liable than the suggestions made before ?!
  • briliant theory there m8 thought... it might be true lets hope its not