Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

• CorssFire Mod...!!

I also throught earlier, the NPC are heavy to crack. But then I fight against SEV ... OK, seriously: You must praktice a lot, then it also works with the NPC. (Quote) Check the Database for the List of Very Heavy Fighter ! For the beginning you cold try it, for example, with the "Shadowblade". good luck and have fun!
  • CorssFire Mod...!!

• CorssFire Mod...!!

• CorssFire Mod...!!

(Quote) (Quote) So fly to Texas, bends on the right from to Oasis and buys the ship on the station. Where is the problem?
  • CorssFire Mod...!!

(Quote) I have not said this! (Quote) But, if you do not come clearly by this ship, you need to try no-one else either! Then: (Quote) Short: There is no best ship.
  • CorssFire Mod...!!

Fly to Nephele, find the Blackbox and start the Quest.
  • CorssFire Mod...!!

(Quote) No, is a small black Box. Search in the sleeper-ship.
  • CorssFire Mod...!!

Check your scanner mate. The Coalition-Sleepership CNS Stalin is beside the "Outpost Delta" in E4.
  • CorssFire Mod...!!

read in the Crossfire-Database . If you do not want that, I am to be helped not ready to you further. [6]
  • CorssFire Mod...!!

System Maps Altair and Sirius And now explore the Systems self.
  • CorssFire Mod...!!

(Quote) Momentarily there are technical problems with the server. If the server is again on-line, you can make a connection to the server over "Multiplayer" - "InterNet.". (Quote) The Altair system is the homeland of the Coalition. In addition are there DK systems.Altair you reach over the "dimensional rift" in Sol. (Quote) No
  • CorssFire Mod...!!

(Quote) Go to the bar on the earth and talk to the diplomat the Coalition. Pay the3.1 million Credits and then fly once more to the jump hole.
  • CorssFire Mod...!!

That becomes an endless history here... (Quote) OK, u will to Altair, right? Then go to the bar on the earth and talk to the diplomat the Coalition.If you have a good Reputation with the coalition, you will also be able to see dimensional rift.
  • CorssFire Mod...!!

You paid the 3.1 mille with the diplomat? Then is all ok. That the Reputation is not indicated is a bug. (or a feature) Now fly to sector c4. In the center of the system that is the Dimensional Rift. Your scanner must indicate everything and you must look for a large ball. Explore the sector until you found it. There believe us, the "Dimensional Rift" is!
  • CorssFire Mod...!!

I dont know, how I am to help you further. sry, but I give it up.
  • CorssFire Mod...!!

Yes, the version 1.63 is in work. And no, it is not finished yet.