Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• I would like for someone to make a jump gate or trade lane atleast from Earth or some other planet in Sol system to dimensional rift. It can be done far from rute in the SP campaign to avoid interfernce. Or made some jump from Sirius directly. Reason for my request is that over 300k distance is so time demanding and hard and also boring. I think all MP players would like the same. Its time to connect Sirius and Sol with Altair in more eficient way ty.
  • (Quote from Kermit)Its not my intention to cut the corners but this "corner" is over 300k long with nothing in between. Im not lazy or something i love to explore but this is meaningless in MP. Make perfect sence in SP but in MP allmost reprezent a barier, a place where you have to decide to go. Like you said(Quote from Kermit)I agree with you 100% there is enormous piece of space. If the intention was to represent the distance that otherwise exists in our world, I support that intention. Howeve…
  • Yea yea enjoy the journey until you reach your destination. I don't want to convince you of what I think is better. Obviously we have a difference of opinion. I thought I was old (my son keeps reminding me of that) but you guys are ancient Never mind i respect everyones opinion and i know when is time to let go
  • (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R)That was the idea