Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• let me first say: I LOVE THE BLOKADE. of course, we (pirates) are tring to breake it so we can trade normally further, and yesterday we had a big fight in Dublin. good work guys, just keep it going so but, i have a question about WHO are you going to stop and maybe kill. i talked with Tassie this morning and he said that every pirate is his enemy: either the pirate drives VHF or Train. and he says that he can kill my , while im in a train, even if i dont have illegal cargo (goverments lists, of…
  • im going to say only this: everything is hapening all over again when i was leader in KRT clan. we were police (for some pirates) because we were killing smugglers. then you all came to conclusion that we cant kill the same smuggler twice cuz its not fair to them and that they need to earn their money. so, we made an agreement that we will kill a smuggler only once in 24 hours.but , the blokade thing is next: there are no rules for the blokade. for example: can a policeman kill the same person a…
  • hm, i see what you guys mean.well, in that case, i APOLOGIZE TO YOU Tassie FOR logging off. i wont make it again, i promise. i am a pirate but a honourable pirate. again, im sorry for my actions it wont happen again. good RP guys and i hope that more clans will come to participate it the RP such as H5N1, GK, NY4 (or something like that, too many symbols) and other new clans.RIP is already taking his position as pirate and we are tring to destroy the blokade see you ingame
  • i jst want to inform you all that yesterday we had a BIG BATLE in Dublin and we have fight for 1,5 hour. the BG won after they manage to recruit SL (hehe for 100M). the fight was great and i call you all to join the forces of evil (pirates, smugglers, etc) so we can crush the blokadebtw. the RP is great in last time. the server is FINALLY ALIVE . just keep going that way