Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• I think Sol would have been much more awesome if the DK could have stayed there (reference to the 1.6 beta). The order ships were put in sol to combat alien attackers and those order ships are nowhere nearly as entertaining when their guns remain silent. In addition, I thought that perhaps making that order base at Mars dockable and selling ships and weapons would be very cool (okay so there would only be "Order Turret"s, but they would be imensely popular buys for the fliers of trains and some…
  • I like this guys persistance. I'll say again, why not let him do the work and then save his products until the next update? There's absolutely nothing to lose here... the only reason I could see for completely rejecting his offers would be if CF were never going to have another version. It's not like an update is going to be very close down the road atm. By the time we get to that point there will be lots of new features to add anyhow, and these probably will be some of the lowest-risk changes. …