Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• going in to fight orsomething is ok, right, it is roleplay...right? or will people be banned for violation of serverrules, related to respecting clansystem rules. also, if this is not the case, i note that MWs system is (blur needs to post rules, i know), is ok to screw with, as we believe it is roleplay to violate system rules... well roleplay for pirates, smugglers, and plain 'ol troublemakers anyway, gunny, just wanna make sure things are clearly understood by all, as i mentionsed bad commun…
  • ... so essentientally roleplay with other clans and their systems is still not allowed...? i take it the only allowed roleplay is still:-- csf vs. asf events-- killing "bad" people (smugglers & pirates) if this is not true, someone step down from the greater-than-jake and i-dont-wanna-just-answer-his-question state, and please give one, just one full, complete and honest answer. thanks @SOT - umm... what do you mean? invading systems doesnt sound noobish in any way, unless the system is gay, bu…