Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Red I met u first in Hamburg as you were looking for some ASF/CSF action. We PVP but were surrounded by NPCs and decided to call it a tie. The other day I saw you spreading discord in Kepler and I instructed you to leave .. or else. Then you kindly waited for 45 mins for me and other IOC buddies to find Kepler and kick you out of it. It didnt help our cause that our map was upside down or that Ghost went into the wrong system!! We PVP and expell the CSF invaders than you came back with PC Force…
  • Red Talking about lag shouldn't be a problem - infact I would suggest it is a major subject for conversation. Lag is not always caused by players (or is it?) Infact you first spoke to me about your rep for lag when we first PVP in Hamburg - do you remember that? Also, if I had a problem with your 'apparent lag probs' why would I fly half way around the universe to PVP you? I dont think there was any lag problems when we PVP in Kepler or Hudson (not sure which one). If there was lag - maybe it w…