Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• NEW CLAN

hi there to all my friends (, enemys) and all new players after being and playing for 4 months on this server i decided to create a new clan the clan is VERY OLD and comes from Wireplay server.i entered the clan there and it was the best expirience of freelancer in my life the name of the new clan is KRT (Knights of R ound Table) the clan is open for new members and the max number of members is 7reason: here are only 7 (officialy) knights of Camelot CLAN DESCRIBE: -we are a GUARDIAN clan, that …
  • NEW CLAN

hehe, thx GUNNYnow when i see how are things working out here, i think ill manage to start a good economy and even better members yesterday a clan entered SiD, so there are 2 tags from him:.:KRT:.SiD and .:KRT:.Lancealot the clan accepts 6 players more ONLY btw. we belong to ASF now, right? can someone sell me that licence?heh, i need to find me a new logo
  • NEW CLAN

IM HAPPY TO INFORM YOU that thi clan has already 9 members. we are still growing and i know i told there is max limit of 7 members, but its seems my idea was great and everyone want to join it ill give the names of the players tomorow, cause i still need to inform some of them about server rules and clan rules.
  • NEW CLAN

ok, ok i know ALL of thatjust, the prob is that all guys had a better chars before and now they must reorganize all their chars, and i must watch out what names are they using because i dont want to have 2 king arthurs or 2 lancelots (if you know what i mean) so, please give us a little bit time to organize this clan and i promisu you, everything is going to work perfectly
  • NEW CLAN

yes, hehe, IM THE CHIEF hier in this clan. and, as i promissed ill give you a list of .:KRT:. clan members: .:KRT:.Inferno, King_Arthur, Camelot -> ME, original Inferno.:KRT:.SiD, Lancealot -> player SiD.:KRT:.Devil, Gawain ->player Devil.:KRT:.Dread, Gallahad ->Dread.:KRT:.Vati_machjetze, Siegfried ->Vati_machjetze.:KRT:.$OutOn/)nft$, -Lucan- -> lol, i dont remember all symbols from his original name, but its something like that.:KRT:.DeathCruzer, Tristan -> i dont remember the original name.:…
  • NEW CLAN

becaus of the server crash 1 week ago, we lost many members here i the list of ACTIVE members from .:KRT:. clan .:KRT:.King_Arthur, Inferno, Camelot and Exalibur.:KRT:._Sir_Lancelot.:KRT:.Perceval.:KRT:.Storm.:KRT:.Lucan.:KRT:.Bedevere.:KRT:.Modred of course, some of them have ther Traders account, but you will find it ot by yourself I REALLY hope you will enjoy playing with us.AHA i make a questionmark in my clan and we decided to be POLICE so, .:KRT:. clan is a POLICE clan nowwatch out all tr…
  • NEW CLAN

lol sorry for that change, but clan members said they WANT to be poilice MORE then a mercenary and yes Wavey, they all have KRT tagand we arent only scaning for illegal cargo, we will hunt some pirates down (also pirate clans) so dont accusse before you see everything. lol, what are you all, new Emile Zola??
  • NEW CLAN

clan members UPDATE .:KRT:.King_Arthur, Inferno, Camelot and Exalibur -> LEADER.:KRT:._Sir_Lancelot -> 2st in COMMAND.:KRT:.Perceval.:KRT:.Storm.:KRT:.Lucan.:KRT:.Bedevere.:KRT:.Modred .:KRT:.Erec.:KRT:.Cougar.:KRT:.Sir_Iseult.:KRT:.Gallahad.:KRT:.Gawain so, we reached the number 12 (the number of knights from Camelot)from now on, in clan can access only players that are invited by MY (King_Arthur) or Sir_Lancelot
  • NEW CLAN

MODRED has been baned, but he is free to play now. and COUGAR is playing only on weekends with Lucan and 1 important thing: KNIGHT that is INACTIVE for more than 3 days without explenation, will have big troubles, because there are many other active players who are even better for uor clan. so please report if you are inactive . King out