Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Hello all, My callsign is {Venatore}, I'm currently downloadng the lastest mod to commence ASAP. I have just one question though,Can I still fly my beloved Hammerhead bountyhunter craft if I'm running the mod? Thanks
  • Ohh, So my belovered Hammerhead has becme a Tadpol , Thanxs for the advice guys I hate having dial up modem connecting it takes so Blooooody long to down the mod [2] Hopfully when I go to bed tonight and wake up in the morning it will be ready htanxs again for your replies Venatore
  • WELL THAT DIDENT WORK!! [2] , After all that slowww download with me in bed counting the hammerhead bountyhunter crafts the bloddy download dident work [2] , I did everything right, download + unzip into FL mod installer but then it came up with a stupid bloody error [5] , ahhhh [1] , so now tonight I sit here before you... yes"on dial up modem pumping out an awsome 44.0kbps downloading yet again We haven't got broadband in this area yet and to the major phone company in Australia I say to u [1…
  • breath in and breath out ahhh thanxs for the info[404], after this download tonight if it doesnt work well there only one thing left to do....[72] These are my dreams while I wait for this bloody dowload: me preparing to fly my hammerhead[35] and this is me..................................not listening to the advice os senior fighter pilots about getting better craft than the hammerhead[instagib] or this one [rocketwhore] or maybe this[rail],