Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• My opinion on the matter is that people should decide for themselves if they want spoilers. If a person wants to miss out on the storyline and rush of figuring it out, then let them. When they ask questions answer them (or hint if you're not that nice). For those who want to do it the old-fashioned way, that's a noble way to go as well Everybody has a unique playing style. If a person doesn't have a knack for solving puzzles (however easy they may seem), then I think they have every right to ask…
  • Hmmm, this is a good point. Without secrets what is there to strive for? The veterans and noobs would be on a level playing field. There is value in knowledge and perhaps it shouldn't be handed out like would an easy-going slot machine. Maybe a compromise between the two would be appropriate. I still think the simple things should be answered straight out (Where can I sell these escape pods for more than 1 credit? What happens if you die? :D), but keeping the knitty gritty in the shadow is cool …