Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• At least you liked it. You can read nearly every open board without registering - so your statement is entirely incorrect. You are just limited to read all and that with a very good reason. If you find that insane - well then i tell you something more insane.You are able to delete your own created account by your profile. Thats insane. AND its insane that you just have to register to be able to do it. Wow this world is insane. ---------------------Do you know by any chance that you also can pla…
  • Well inane and insane isn't that far from each other, is it? (And sorry yeah I did read it wrong).My grammar for sure is not the best but realizing its not my native tongue I believe I am quite capable of expressing what I want to express. Crossfire hasn't yet be handed out as LAN server as long as i know it. And i know it over a long period of time.If you want to play it - then you have to play either SP or MP (GAN, WAN but no LAN). And there is just one server. You have to take whats given, a…
  • Currently was looking at the download page here and read at the bottom line in red bold letters: (Quote) How much more on info should we actually provide? No you cannot oversee this - as below this text the download button is located.Probably i admit its not written everywhere - where we did offer the download, but we already did include a phrase so people are informed. One thing is also true, you and the entire community made what Crossfire actually is. But without OP and the dev team members …