Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• You know. I can accept the fact that you don't want anyone to operate a LAN server, or host an official server for that matter. What I DON'T like is the fact that you don't give any REASON as to WHY. And even practically tell people to F off when they don't like it You are no better than the big gaming companies. At least they give us a reason why. You need to understand that the COMMUNITY is what makescrossfire what it is. NOT YOU. If nobody gave a crap about this mod, well then we wouldn't be…
  • (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R)You have no idea who I am, and have no idea whether or not I have contributed to the Freelancer community. Sure maybe not the crossfire community, but don't forget people played freelancer long before you guys came along. On top of that, thousands of mods have been released. Who are you to say I don't know anything about community? And judging by the response, I feel like you DO need a lesson seeing as how you are openly attacking me. One person. While I attacked a shodd…