Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• A warning to players who have properly running installations of the mod: the server crashes whenever more than 7 people log on. Nobody seems to be able to play because other people are constantly trying to log on.
  • The testers (myself included) probably missed it because there were never many of us on at once. I don't know what the problem is, but I intend to steer clear of the game until it gets sorted out. If only 7 or so people can play at once, I'd rather let them have a good time than to compete for a space and crash the server. Plz someone tell me when this is over; I've got clan business to take care of and the testing already has me hooked on this mod. If this lasts for more than a day I'm going to…
  • If that doesn't work, try restoring your defaults in FLMM after reinstalling FL. I had to do it for a couple of the beta versions to make it run properly. I don't know why it worked, but it did.
  • (Quote) I will be in-game as soon as the server lets me stay for more than 30 seconds As for missions, well, we both sort of need built-up chars for that. The first thing you should do once you're on the server is get some credits and some decent equipment. Everyone's going to be trying to do that at once, so it might be awhile before things settle down and get back to normal. Lol, it's great fun, but a little chaotic. (Btw, did you try ctrl-D in FLMM like I advised? The only time I ever had a …
  • (Quote) I think it may be a server issue. The server has 12 people on it right now, so something must have been done... I wish I could go back online now, but I spent my whole afternoon installing the mod and getting kicked from the server. Go ahead and try it out, I won't have a chance to do so until tomorrow.
  • This is a characteristic of CF mods. They can be activated, but deactivating them corrupts certain vanilla FL files. A reinstall of FL is required after each deactivation of CF.
  • I heard that freighters and fighters, when using the projector, do not have power with which to fire their non-munition weapons. This being said, imao, this is just eyecandy. Lol, there isn't much a point to making one battleship look like another. It's still cool though.