Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• You do not need the CD in the disc drive to play Freelancer if you activate it from the Mod Manager.
  • Okay there is something seriously wrong with the mod. I installed a clean Freelancer.Restarted my computerApplied the official 1.1 patchApplied the SDK 1.3 patchInstalled the Mod Manager.Unzipped Crossfire 1.6 to the Mod directory.Applied Crossfire 1.6 using the Mod Manager. Now everything works to this point correctly.I can play Crossfire just fine, etc. Now the issue pops up when you try to unapply the Mod.There are apparently several files that are unable to be unapplied which causes an erro…
  • It never happened before. And I really don't think it should be occuring since the Mod options can only be changed when you activate the Mod(your character, juni, background sound, hud color, and menu backdrop, Open SP) which means if you want to try out the other options you have to deactivate the mod and reactivate. I find it kind of hard to believe that OP intended for the player to have to reinstall Freelancer everytime they wanted to change a few cosmetic aspects in the game(especially sin…