Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• To everyone who gathered information for the CF database, we need to do it again. I have not seen or heard from Blade in months and he gathered everyones work initially. I am going to find the requirements from before and post what info we need. Only serious volunteers need apply to explore systems for data. So Post here if you truly want to help and do the job right. We will start this project soon
  • Ok I have located the original text formats we used with Blade. Please send me a PM with your email addy so I can send you the form. What I need right now, is for those who responded to list the systems they can do. Make sure you check each others posts, to make sure we do not do the same systems twice. Jtak, I am assuming the lead on the data gathering so we have one central point. If you want to start putting all the information into the format we used before, the help is welcome. Send me a P…
  • Sorry for my absence, my duties here in the States have me unexpectedly busy. Jtak, go ahead and post what you need to get the database done here and the systems you need. People who VOLUNTEER to goto those systems and collect the data needed, post here what systems you are going to take. Do not take so many, that you cannot get this done in a timely fashion and also to maintain accuracy. Send a copy of the information to Me and Jtak so we have 2 copies in case information is lost. Jtak and I w…
  • (Quote) Always nice to have...r_39gunny@yahoo.com
  • Ok maybe I can get some people attention here, I see the 1.6 thread has 64 replies of people cheering, praising Op etc for his willingness to make another mod. But how do you think he gets the information needed? RIGHT HERE PEOPLE, hence the Database Project. We have 3 solid people who volunteered in this thread and are participating. If you want to see 1.6 and other mods by Op, contribute some time to this project. Contact Jtak here in the forum and get an assignment from him. Take 2 or 3 Syst…