Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• With all those new ships and stuff the server will hold its rep as the BEST one ever but what would be the limit for ppl online ? For now i've notised that when about20 or 30 are online i have this enormous LAG. So... how many ppl will the server hold?! And with all the new ships that wil be available what will happen to the old ones? Will they become worthless? What will be the statistics of these ships for example: Tempest 13000 armor 6 guns/misslesand so on .... Can u give us a clue what wil…
  • So its possible to change that number.And u can raise the limit of max ppl online.Itt would be great if u do so.
  • OP !So as u say its posible to change the limit for ppl online ?Would u do this for the new MOD ? Pls !!
  • OP, i dont know if this is possible!My idea is about BS and Asteroid miners,Ok now they both have little mass that makes 'em spin.Well why dont u increase the mass and make 'em more manuverable . I have notised that in SP and MP when u bump into BS it doesnt move (but thats only for the NPC's) Its a whole other thing with the BS's we fly !!!the SPIN like crazy ! ! ! OK there's my idea m8 .Umust of seen todays shuttles in space!To take off the use huge amount of fuel but when they reach space th…
  • well its not hard to this i've done it already u need to press 1 or 2(buttons )and the right after u ave pressed them u click the right button of the mouse.That way u fire those 1 or 2 shots first and te rest follows that order: 1 at the time, 2 at the same timeand so on... its easy. :D:D:D:DSo u see there is absolutly nothing thats imposible
  • Seafarer:That one with the shield upgrade on freighers is NOT good if u ask me !!! That way u dont have a freighter - u have a fighter !!! And i support grinder's idea of making the WRK crago free Its realy anoying to know that your cargo is reduced by 60 units :(:(:(:(