Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• I've seen threads where people asked about transfering funds from one character to another, and that the only way it could be done was by asking an Admin to do it for you. Since the admins already have enough to take care of at the moment, I thought: Why not propose to create a tool to manage the characters? It would be compatible with JoeBoomz's IONCross server manager (maybe we could ask him too) and it could be used on the Client-side to manage characters. So for example, I have 2 accounts. …
  • Hmm, perhaps you are right, MarcBomber. Maybe that idea could be useful for later though... Who knows... Anyways, I guess we'll just have to use JTAK's method... Anyone else has something to say?
  • Well, I thought that each copy of Freelancer was assigned a special internet key, which is how we don't end up with others' character, but yes you are right considering the fact that the tool would need to access special files, it could cause a great security fault.
  • True, true... Ok well you can delete this thread now...
  • Ok so what have we learned? Eh? Eh? Well, we better ask OP to change our name if we really need it, and ask help from other players to transfer credits/equipment/weapons. I think it can be locked now.
  • Ok on that point I think I'll have to go in depth because I didn't make myself clear. By trade calculator, I mean a tool which uses the information that you have gathered from your explorations to calculate the best route. Like when you buy commodities, if you look in your cargo hold and click on "Trade Routes", the best price is always shown on the top of the list. The tool could use this info to calculate the best route, but doing so offline, so that players can plan in advance where they are…