Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• after a long meeting the other day the DC command has declared war on all pirates. now this is going to be fun since it is for role play purposes only. and since i cant get any of the CSF allied clans together then maybe this will help coz after some point the ASF clans may get involved i dont know. so pirates be prepared to fight coz we are coming with full force. and please for gods sake remeber it is role play when it is over we are still friends no harm no foul i hope this works if not then…
  • what i need form all pirates are the names of pirates like [LP] [GRB] so that we do not attack anyone not affilated with pirates
  • ok DC has their orders to attack any pirate they see. but this little bit of fun is only going to last for a few days. they will be attacking any of the following ppl at any time LPGRBFallenthese are the only pirate affiliated ppl on CF right now, so get your guns ready here we come and this starts today
  • cool a guy who can shoot 3 torps at once very cool @ gunny i think what he did is called a rapid fire and i have done that before but not with torps but with missiles. GRB you guys are not the only ones being attacked so you might have days when you are not dying while the rest are but im glad to hear the you and the rest of the pirates will enjoy this little fun war
  • ok well it seems to me that ppl are having a problem with this idea i came up with. so from this point forward DC will not engage any pirates unless it is needed . it seems i made a mistake by coming up with RP idea. something i dont understand is that i am the leader for the CSF and no one wants to participate in it so i have done nothing with it. there are server clans that are in the alliance that have come up with no ideas on what to do. i have given up hope on the CSF and that is why i did…