Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Well guys, the new version of Evochron is out and it looks good. Here are the new addtions to the game: - Windows Vista support added.- Full 3D cockpit added (all gauges, indicators, and displays are now rendered in 3D instead of 2D text and sprites).- Support for the NaturalPoint TrackIR 3D view control system added.- Directional shields added with augment control.- Padlock view option added.- Graphics enhanced greatly to improve various special effects, textures, models, logos, and menus.- Sk…
  • The whole game is not bigger than 40 megs...I guess that because of the ship poor models cause the space and planet engines looks decent for today standards
  • Well, they have a server where they are doing some testing, and gameplay for a 24/7 feature. VIce is working to increase the MP capabilities of the game eventhough the discussion in their forum is getting a lot of debate of what it should be done for next update. New models have been added but I still believe we need more models The graphics has been improved. The game is getting there and I hope they keep improving the MP envioment. Some new people from FL and JumpGate community has been input…