Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• is there any solution yet for this dreadfull buggy mission?
  • Funny ... undockuse f2 to go to entrance after the coordinates are given entergo past first chamber with relaysgo to first chamber with coresgo back to first chamber with relays to kill themgo on to a second further away chamber with coresgo past that to the second chamber with relays, kill those relays"succeed"go to previous chamber to loot coreno core to be looted, although 1 of the 2 vanished at the coordinates, its simply an empty space now with some sort of tissue you can fly troughgo to t…
  • The person who started this thread has the exact same problem, and no its not me.So its not just me who has this issue. I had 2.0 a while before it was officially released. Hell I even pmed you on modb with my thoughts about it before it was officially released.At that time, 2.0 was not fully finished and released yet, so i would call it a beta.So yes there was a leak, and a shitload of posts on modb about it (with the DL link ect). were removed. Back then, in the leaked beta.I also faced this …
  • Oh right now i remember correctly, it was a beta yes that was only supposed to be on here and not on modb but it was posted by somebody anyways.Hence i called it a "leak". And i did change the reps yes, but only the reps. I did the same thing back in that ^ beta and i also had this bug, but i manged to somehow solve it without ever editing the reps back to what they were supposed to be.So i still dont think the reps are the cause of this, but something else ....
  • As i thought, not the savegame and the reps, as it works for you.Something else is simply not letting it apear for me to loot it. I guess I better try and re-install the game hope that works.
  • killed data folderkilled crossfire folder in flmmreg edit mod activation(simply the fastest way)reinstall fl with actual reinstall option from discreinstall mod from mod setup to fllmmand this time i could loot it from outside the core room after it apeared I still dont know what, but clearly one of my files was fucked up