Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• server still down @15:10 pm gmt keep trying thoughcould some 1 plz mail me when its back on i been dying to get on. many thanx
  • i've turned to the drink its that bad,i must have freelancer syndrome,plz OP tell us whats going on i dont like suprizes,all i wanna do is play play play,pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzz,i'm gonna go mental if i dont get my fix of FL for the day
  • yeah nice 1 OP can u plz tell us if server will be closed till then ?
  • time is 10:40 am gmt and server is down again i will contact OP he might be sorting out the new mod but will keep u posted on the situation
  • only when OP has tested and fixed the problems it has at the minute.once this is done we will be able to play but until then u will be very unlucky unless u have the password to help test for OP.
  • guess what guys and gals i started to try and get on the server @ 1100 hours gmt and there was no way i was getting on, no ping no chance of playing dang and i was looking for some good pvp too aaahhh well never mind time is now 1125 hours gmt i just had another quick peek still server is off.