Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• well CF community ive been gone for some time missed a few things from the last couple of days on the server. well id just like to let everyone know that im back ready to fight. if there is any problems then please let me know and if it is ok with op if i take command over the CSF again as long as no one else has done it yet which im sure no one has. to all the ppl that have sent me pm to see what was going on with me and why i was leaving well to tell you the truth i had to take a step back an…
  • well m8s it is good to be back to be honest for a min i didnt think i was going to return. over the weekend i had a talk with op and a few clan members from DC and they are the reason why i came back. @ op m8 you are like a friend to me and i hope that the shit that was cozed due to pcforce going to TT im sorry for that please accept my apology. @ all DC clan members your leader have returned to space once again and im loking for a few things that need to be accomplished and they are the follow…