Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Hi, will repeat advice for make things going smoothly: take same ship like use King and equip it with guns with most damage per shot (slow fire rate) and learn how works rapid-fire. Using this way you can kill agile NPCs very quickly with some practice.
  • (Quote from SquireJames)Greetings, it is obvious that no one can stop you to do modifications on your PC, however fact is that you are breaching the mod EULA. I have absolutely no doubts that it is something what you do not care in the slightest, and you ofc may have your own views how licenses works/should work for Freelancer modifications. You can discuss this with mod creator, I'm sure that he gathered plenty experience on this field during past 10 years. One from reasons why we not want all…
  • sorry, but this made me laughing ... I have only re-read first few posts in this thread and it not sounds to me as we not want offer support. Thing is that CF mod is difficult (could be ways less as previous versions but some still may have problems), but there are for sure ways how can player pass behind this "difficulty" without the need to modify mod files. And learn on start to "survive" and how to fight will come really handy later when there are really tough NPCs opponents against you. Ou…