Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• *Transmission Begin* Hello and Welcome to the first broadcast of the Galaxy News System. I'm your host Kent Rolphana broadcasting to you galaxy-wide live from beautiful Planet Los Angeles. Before i get started on today's news, I want to share with you all how awesome this really is. GNS has been hard at work for the last two years to bring this station to all reaches of the Universe from Sirius to Altair and everywhere in between. Hundreds of millions of credits have been spent to bring you the…
  • Good Evening and Welcome to another edition of Galaxy News Network. I'm your Host Kent Rolphana. Today we'll open with the space traffic report presented by Deep Space Engineering: "Inventing a difference for you." Congestion along the Planet Manhattan-Ft Bush trade lane has caused severe delays of up to two hours for commercial and residential commuters. Ageira technicians were dispatched to a malfunctioning trade lane after the lane went down. The Malfunction according to initial reports was …
  • Welcome again to another broadcast of the Galaxy News System. I'm Kent Rolphana and here are the top stories from around the galaxy A Republic Alliance freighter was destroyed above New Berlin by a member of the Luciferian Consortium in an unprovoked attack. Portalearth was on a regularly scheduled shuttle flight from Oder Shipyard when the unknown assailant open fired without warning and instantly killing the pilot and 330 military personnel on a scheduled leave to the planet. The Rhineland mi…
  • Hello, welcome to the latest edition of GNS and i'm Kent Rolphana A new member of the Galaxy Rangers was inducted today. Cantana Focks, son of the late Rigel Focks, joined the elite group after showing above and beyond commitment to the safety and welfare of the Milky Way Galaxy. When asked if he was gonna continue working the Republic Alliance he stated "The growth of the Republic Alliance is first and foremost my number one priority. We have a system that needs to be strengthend and profits t…
  • Hello and welcome to another edition of the Galaxy News Service. I'm your host, Kent Rolphana. We've received a ton of feedback from listeners all over the galaxy. We thank you all for your input and we are glad that you enjoy our broadcast and look forward to continuing to bring you the most important news. Cantana Focks is in the news again who was involved high speed pursuit between him and the mercenary known as Whiskey Thief. Cantana is wanted for an unpaid tab of roughly three million cre…
  • Welcome to another edition of The Galaxy News Network. I'm your host Kent Rolphana A major convoy trekked from New York to Thames Outpost and successfully managed to sell 6580 Pages of names who's alias is associated with civillian, government and military identities. The convoy Led by Republic Alliance officer Cantana Focks stated that the overall profit before it was split 6 ways with freelancers, was roughly 115 Million Credits. A Borderworld Exports freighter captain spotted Focks at Thames…
  • Welcome to Season 2 of the Galaxy News System Broadcasting to you live from Hollywood City on Planet Los Angeles. I'm your Host Kent Rolphana Our Journalists have been interviewing hundreds of thousands of people from all sectors of the galaxy. Some are Rich and Famous. Others are poor but still need a voice. The last few weeks has been just putting it all together to present to you, the listener. We have over 600 Million listeners in 5 Houses as well as billions of hits on our Neural net page.…
  • Hello I'm Kent Rolphana hosting this edition of the Galaxy New Broadcast Earlier this week, Local authorities arrested the son of the late business mogul Rigel Focks as he was attempting to leave prison station Huntsville. Cantana Focks, 24 was dropping off high value individuals when Artifacts were found on Mr. Focks' vessel. He was later released when his Lawyer pointed out that Liberty Police Inc. Did not have a warrant to search to Mr Focks' ship despite his affiliation with renowned smuggl…
  • Welcome to the latest edition of the Galaxy News Broadcast. I'm your host, Kent Rolphana Are cops becoming lazier? A man walked into a Steel Hearts station on Planet Denver to turn himself claiming he has committed a double murder of his wife and another male when he found the two sleeping together on the flight deck of his Dromedary frieghter. The man claims he was told "thats nice" and to "tell someone who cares" before he was threatend with arrest for tresspassing. The man, whos identity is …
  • Greetings: My name is Brandon Gilbert Juarez, Chief Executive Officer of Galaxy News System. You may know my boss Aileen Focks, the President of Focks Industries, is once again looking to expand the GNS Broadcast. This time, it's beyond technical upgrades or seeking to reach a wider audience. However, Ms. Focks wants to keep this very hush hush and unfortunately, im unable to provide further information. In this time, the GNS broadcast will be delayed until further notice. We hope you will cont…
  • Welcome ladies and gentle I'm your host, Lyiana Dorschef. Before we begin tonights broadcast, I want to talk about Kent Rolphana. For many years he has manned this broadcast with great honor. Mr. Rolphana was first to expose the scandal involving high level Kusari Officials and the Blood Dragon terrorist organization. He was hardlined on proving the murder of Bretonian Parliments Lord Ashcroft's son was politically motivated. Kent also gave back to the community by setting up the "Woofs from Ro…