Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• if you mean [HUN]ter_Elite_force, thats a fun char of one of my mebmbers. I dont remember who, maybe OP can find out if he wants to. Pls guys teach this guy a lesson. sometimes he has to be killed to come down good hunting. anyway i will protect him ingame, but kill him if you can
  • Shoot him down guys. As many times as needed. But i state me and my clanmates are not responsible for anyhing that fun-chars do. They should be taken as crazy freelancers, and they have to pay the loss they make themselves. [HUN]ters clan denys anything like these fun chars do. Ill post it if i find a fun char, so you will know that it isn't a regular clan member. If you find a crazy [HUN]ter please infor me, so i can find out whats going on. Also [HUN]ter_ALIEN did some crazy things nowdays bu…
  • pffff i think i need to tell it again: [HUN]ter_Elite_force is a !FUN CHAR!, we dont have any members with this name. Of course the owner of the char is member of our clan, but this char is a fun char, it does evrything on its own (i say "it" becouse this is just a char of a person, not a real hunter). It has the [HUN]ter tag becouse of there was too much trouble recently with secret chars. I told you that ingame i will defend him if necessary, but i still tell you to teach him some behaciour. …
  • Thx. Luckily there are guys who can read posts