Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• OP

OP, This is not my name on the server, and I won't tell it to you, but I will tell you that I am in chaos, I would Like to know just why Vlad Is banned....Vlad posted the same thing, and u banned him, and either you deleted his post (or someone else with admin privledges), or the banning did that for you..... So, wanna answer my question?
  • Future of CF

Good idea...thanks Wavey! I withdraw my post from this topic.
  • Future of CF

(Quote) Vlad did post that you or another admin deleted his chars...he now realizes that he used the wrong MP-ID. He apologises for the misunderstanding. I dun even fricken have a server char...I got rid of them after I last posted....they weren't far along enough to be worth anything anyway, and they were tagged.....But anyways, your evading the question....why was Vlad banned? You said that you had sufficient proof to ban the whole of Chaos, with the exception of a few.....I know now that he …
  • Future of CF

Look....OP...I agree....Chaos did crap...we also did good stuff....BG did crap...BG did good stuff....my point is...i agree, and yet disagree, and I am happy to live peacefully.....I just would like to be able to play CF.....This is Vlad BTW, if you couldn't tell...I dropped too many hints.....anyways, I just wanted to make sure that I was banned for a decent reason.....you haven't answered, but I will accept that I am banned, but I would like to say..that I would like to play CF, and I do inte…
  • Future of CF

Aight...Cool...I'll do that...thanks Wavey....But, I can't for a little while....Going outta town for a couple weeks for crap....when I am back, I will, so don't expect to see me on msn before then.