Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• FOR CLAN LEADERS

We are not adverse to your thoughtful suggestion. Thx for making it. We still dont see any reasons for us to be at clanwar with u, and hope that can be remedied soon. Please no Chaos post here (...'cept Xiron if he wants to, lol).
  • FOR CLAN LEADERS

what 3 chances op? Sry but that is pure unadulterated, 100% grade "A", unreprocessed bull cookies...... "Chances" like unspecific "Stop this shit or else!" statements dont usually count as diplomatic precises. There has been nothing but ultimatums from bg... "Stop war with dc or else"..... and "Stop replying to our forum attacks or else".... Not very conductive to the free expression of ideas lol. To op the thought of negotiation with us is ridiculous.. why should he? He believes he can just cr…
  • FOR CLAN LEADERS

Eagle are u a clan leader? If i go to the bathroom u gona follow me there too?
  • FOR CLAN LEADERS

Dragon: Thx for the response. I think its possible we can work this thing out soon if ur ppl agree to discussions.
  • FOR CLAN LEADERS

Well we are a pretty independant bunch, lol... But we agree that it should be the case and will work for that end. As i mentioned to Slayer: there are alot of unfortunate things that happen in a clanwar... If ppl didnt get past them there would never be times of peace.
  • FOR CLAN LEADERS

wavey.. twice in one say u call me a deceiver.... when just proved u absolutely wrong about the trowa affair (which u just seem to ignore). Your credibility is not looking very good atm. U suggested i act like a leader.... like yer leader perhaps? You c thats a prob with ppl like u, if some1 disagrees with u it seems "theres got to be something wrong with them" ... maybe cause otherwise if it did turn out they were right in something, u would have to do some painful re-examining. Now if ull exc…
  • FOR CLAN LEADERS

After discussions with the 3 clan leaders involved Fri. evening, Chaos agreed to a server-wide Cease Fire. Our pilots have been ordered not to have any offensive operations and fight only when clearly attacked first. In effect until Weds. 9-28 at the least, when i presume more talks will resume.
  • FOR CLAN LEADERS

Dragon: Well obviously we disagree about the reasons for the war, kinda tired of stating our opinions over and over again so there's no need to i think atm. Yeah the cease fire day is up and i'm back from my biz trip but as far as we are concerned it may as well go on for now unless u want to start fighting agian, lol.... But sure we will talk some more.
  • FOR CLAN LEADERS

kk agreed. we talked some tonight i know u had to leave so we will continue tomorrow (today ur time lol)
  • FOR CLAN LEADERS

Ok Dragon sounds good to me, i should be home & available by about 2250 your time.
  • FOR CLAN LEADERS

Ok thx Dragon. I thought our talk yesterday was good and i believe it cleared up some important misconceptions on both sides. I hope u agree with my conclusions about that: > Chaos isnt trying to bring any invader clans here, nor do we want to destroy anything. > We didnt take offense that DC quit CSF. Chaos doesnt mind if DC allies with other clans in the future. > Despite what it looked like to us at the time, DC just wanted to take a merc job, not ally permanantly against us back in Sig19 th…