Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Hi boys and girls out there in the whide space!a new clan ist going to make the systems unsave it names PiA Psychos in Action !more about this clan comes soon. seya in space PiA_Slayer (Leader)
  • thx guys it makes me happy about so manny interest about us a little think i will tell all english speaking boys and girls,im the only this time who can write more then hello in english in my clan so take time please if somebody of my members make bad thinks and u tell him what he shuld do they must look in an translating book [10] about the clan!member in the moment 4system who gets rented is Vespusim the leader and we want to join the CSFthe systemrules are comming at the moment we get the sy…
  • al 4 pia members are from vienna austria and the rules comming if we get the ok from operator today all can enter and if are the rules out we say it and let all leave vespus mfg slayer
  • yea thats cracy [8] a other pirates clan is here to rule
  • why its a free system
  • now i am confused we are all new in cf and i ask only what's wrong before i create a clan i ask whitch side is the weekest and need reinforcement.thats the result of ouer joining but we dont know what kind of clans are aviable in csf.all ppl i see in space hear we are in csf and they awnser we are pirates so i think csf are pirates and we going pirates.and now all are bad about! why what options we got in csf, only pirates? ore is there a other way.we want fun in game thats all.