Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Well I'm the latest (to my knowlesge) to get caught up in this Chicken Coupe called "Hiruga".....And I too have a problem.....ALL the chicks in this system WANT me.....HELP!.........they chase me and invite me into their stations.....even if I don't want to go.......It seems I'm the Rooster in the Chicken house......HELP! I've got to get out......I'm to old for this stuff.......lol [4]
  • They were asleep and I snucl out the back door.....I'm FREE....FREE...Ya Hear...I'm FREE.......Where the heck am I???.......That was interesting.....
  • You do know that DSL like the phone is regulated by how far you are in realtionship to the phone sub-stations right? The further you are from them the slower your speeds are....If your gettign 210, then consider yourself lucky....of course this doesn't mean that your ISP isn't screwwing you, but it's just the michanics of the land....If I wanted to pay another $17 dolars I could get a faster broadband connection...would it be any good for me? I have no idea.....just don't want to fork out the e…