Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• (Quote from Gearhead10) out of curiousity what freighter would that be gearhead10the chimera and haidar have given me excellent service in space, ohh i have tried a lot of others including tempest saracen eagle and redemptionkermit
  • (Quote from Martind Forlon) engine trouble martind with the cough cough or sick from space travel bullpups not my ships dual thruster complete waste of time and weapon drain massive on the freighter even with power generator keep well m8 kermit
  • can any pilot tell me the name of the freighter with 360 degrees turning turrents pleasekermit
  • (Quote from Gearhead10) i have flown both, armoured is like b/s sluggish and bulky and the bullpup 3 great but massive drain on power generator and i used to de activate the turrents so save power so to no advantage ,oh the dual thrusters too short of burn leaving the pilot stranded in a fleet attack.kermit
  • (Quote from Daverin) 2 of my char have haidars and they are great.330 cargo bay and weapons and equipment stands off fleet attacks and great for exploring and belting the big fish too. also for a long time used apc and sometimes bullpup. haider everytime especially with it,s LVL 10 SHIELD. chimera and saracen as fighters but remembering every pilot has his own favouriteskermit
  • (Quote from Martind Forlon) mention too it,s only in s/pkermit