Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Just gotta say... new Redemption is awesome! I mean, previously it had the distinction of being the "tank" fighter, but now it also seems to have some good maneuverability as well! Especially with strafing and afterburn, it goes far quicker than I would expect looking at it. Also found the Aeston Shipyard... its awesome to see the ASF fighters available. Although now I desperately want to find the ability to purchase the mighty ASF/CSF class battleships...
  • (Quote from NucNuc) I am only equipped with my previous four CoalGats... I can't wait until I get two more and then really raise hell! And about the battleships... what can I say, Martind? If OP and the team don't want me to want those ships, then maybe they should stop being so awesome and giving such great designs to them? ... On second thought, keep being awesome. Still worth it. xmas
  • You sure, Silver? I've used it before, and I don't quite remember it being as good as it is... May be a matter of time passed. Speaking of "tanky" ships, though... any new gunboats or cruisers? I remember seeing that some new dock in X has the Order Destroyer; any others? Or is it a spoiler? Of course, I suppose I should make sure I know how to USE a gunboat. I recall my last time I was a sitting duck to Nomads.
  • (Quote from Ajay) You sure? Huh... maybe its just a matter of the sheer size reducing the value of that. I used the Liberty one, so I don't know if that matters, although I think it has the leanest profile? I def should check out that Order Destroyer, though. It seems promising. Plus Order anything is awesome.
  • (Quote from SilverFox) Doesn't help that your position and experience probably means you know some super secret mojo about where stuff is, you explorer you! Btw, to anyone who could answer definitively, I remember in 1.9 one of the big... dividers? in battleship quality, or rather dreadnought quality, was that some, particularly the liberty dreadnought, had resistance to cruise disruption, and others didn't. Does anyone know if that has been amended? I'd prefer to ride a Celestis or Inquisitor …