Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Gamma 1.0 has now been released. Lots of improvements, new ships, and for a few lucky individuals, like me, you can visit the Sol sector and check out the birthplace of humanity. Currently touring our system as i speak, will post piccies once i've done the complete tour
  • Starting to wonder if the developers understand the concept of multiplayer. This game is rapidly turning into an MSO, Massive Singleplayer Online experience. It's still impossible to group up on a regular basis, very hit or miss if you end up in the same instance, so far they have included a 6 person voice chat option, think i'll stick to using Teamspeak as it's way better. No formation options, or other grouping options, no co-operative play options...yet. Just have to see how it all develops, …
  • Agreed, the game is neither singleplayer or multiplayer, it's sitting somewhere in between. What i find frustrating is the total lack of multiplayer interaction, yet to play singleplayer, you need to be connected to the server... WTF? FL has more interaction and more things to do which is quite sad really