Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• i'm on it. so far, no problems. although your wingmen are still worthless..........and i see Trent got his blue eyes back; did he look to demonic with the red ones?
  • (Quote) mission one in Death Valley!?!? what the hell are you playing?? i'm flying the plot missions form the regular game! and so far, so bugs havge come to my attention. i just landed on Leeds with Juni and Sinclair, and so far so good.
  • NPCs have infinite shield batteriesNPCs have more nanobots than the specs of their shipsNPCs have near infinite afterburners i was just flying the Tekagi Transport mission and i had to quit right in the middle cuz i wasnt getting anywhere. as soon as there were only 3 naval ships left, the NPCs IQs jumped to 15 million and turn into the biggest pussies ive ever seen. Every time i had even a half-ass shot, theyd hit the afterburners, and id follow them. but they didnt have to stop once i had to …
  • (Quote) There is no way in hell thats theuir sheild reloading. when i lok at my shield reloading, it inches its way up the meter, very slowly. however, their shields are jumping in huge incramnets of HALF AND 2/3 OF THE METER. there is no way in hell thats their sheld recharging. and i am currently stuck on the Tekagi Transport mission because of it. every time i manage to put a dent in their ship, they fix it right up. their flight patterns are much to erratic for me to follow, and damage them…
  • (Quote) i had no trouble with the side missions; I could easily wipe out an entire group no sweat; but for some reason, in the Tekagi Transport mission, their IQ skyrockets to 15 million and they never give you a chance to fire off even a half-assed shot and make contact. theuy dodge missle effortlessly, and destroy my mines before they even get near them. and even when i do manage to damage them even slightly, they repair anything immediatly. so you see why i am stuck.
  • Guntboat Health: when hit on the enginge, Rhineland Gunboats will recieve damage, but the hull meter remains the same Tekagi Cutscene: when you meet teh scumbag on his arch, you can hear the bar muisic playing in the background. Anubis Glitch: when i went to buy an Anubis, i saw it was $215,300 instead of the usual $2,000 Shp Seller: On Orillions battleship, there is no ship seller. you can buy the ship, but there is nobody there. Targeting System: the targeting systm is far too technical, requ…
  • (Quote)there are no new campaing missions. and there is a jump hole to Oasis in the Texas system. its close to the New York Jump Hole in one of the debris fields, as i told you already. there are jump holes/gates to the new systems in New London and Dublin as well. and you are the only one having problems with that mission, cuz i breezed throught it i dont know about the bug cuz it wasnt there when i played it and nobody else has reprted anything like it. so its just you, dad.
  • (Quote) there are no new campaign missions, and i told you; it crashes anytime i try to tractor in loot from a wreck in any of the new systems. not just the guns
  • in 1.52 there is a problem with the X3403 jump gates. when i went to go get the DVDD i couldnt get back to planet Crossfire. it crashed halfway into the jump back to desk.
  • then my downloaded copy must be corrupted...................would that happen? could that happen?
  • damn...........i dont think i can get away with reinstalling it..... oh well.