Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• 99% for about 1 year. Nothing more to say about that Im really hyped by the changes made to 2.0 but im literally losing my attraction due to that high waiting time.If you need over 1 year for 1% of testing purposes and your server stability, then this procentual status is just a lie. The last post saying its "nearly" finished was again 1 month before I write this here.Dont get me wrong: Im highly thankful for what you guys do with Freelancer, this mod is just awesome, nothing to compare about. …
  • You all shouldnt get my post "too agressive". It was not intended as that.I can just say again: Im extremely thankful for you all spending your free time on modding an already nearly dead game and make it awesome for anyone who ever enjoyed it. You guys have my highest respects for everything you do. Even if im not modding Freelancer anymore - Im programming a freelancer 2D clone in Unity at the moment and Im totally aware of the fact that modding, programming and everything related takes much …