Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Hi, I tried doing a general search for this issue...nothing came up, and I'm not trying to search 40 pages of accurate and inaccurate thread titles. I've had crossfire on past systems without an issue, but I've tried to download crossfire from not only this site, but reputable Freelancer Mod sites, and the problem is always the same. It refuses to download the entire file. the final downloaded size is 356 MB. There was no interruption of my internet connection or any other connection issues tha…
  • Dunno about the unreliable connection, I've downloaded programs/games as large as 7GB without any issues. only Crossfire is giving me grief, and using 3 different browsers just to be sure as for disk space, if it had been the problem, the system would've issued a error message...but this was never an issue since it's a new laptop with only the OS, MS Office and FL installed on it. Thanks SilverFox, will try the download manager you suggested and let ya know if it works
  • So after using the download manager Silverfox suggested, it looks like it downloaded the full size, but coming up with the same error. took a screenshot this time of the downloaded file size(so the size can be verified as a complete download) and the specific error.
  • irony about this post is I created it and it shows a long list of similar threads the search didn't find lol Question-if the Downloaded Size is verified as complete, will there be any issues you think with bypassing the NSIS integrity check? I've done the entire checklist for resolving the NSIS error and still get the error