Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Hi. I'm not too tech savvy and do not really understand what I needed to do in the stickied post on solving graphic problems. I've just reinstalled Freelancer and got crossfire 1.9 working. That is until I start the game. In the beginning it seems fine, but after like 3 minutes in the game, the whole screen starts going white (like tearing), and a bunch of other glitches which makes the display unreadable and the game umplayable everytime. This is still in the beginning of the SP. Can anyone he…
  • If u meant increasing performance to 100%, then yeah tried that. No luck too. Also tried the following; 1) Tested setting compatibility mode - no effect2) Changing resolution - no effect3) Reducing performance - no effect4) Rolling back to older nvidia drivers - no effect However tried playing through one of the missions (mission 3 i think) in the SP, and visited another system and didn't experience the glitches. UNTIL as i was nearing planet Manhattan, suddenly the glitch was there again, angr…