Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• server

hi, is there a problem with the server. it just crashed on me and when i try to log on fresh it just replies global server unavailable. no internet gameskermit
  • thnx

thanks podman it,s not just me then must be a problem somewhere kermit
  • ok

i will try now then thanks silverfoxkermit
  • patience

i have noticed an increase since the start of the post, also again there seems to be a lot of new pilots logging off straight after they come on and there rank is suddenly higher . as all of us have noticed too that when there is a lot on it just becomes unstable,especially in x when doing missions and the area has a lot of b/s and other factions too. lost a lot of expensive cargo out of it, however just means more fun replacing it. to me i,m sure the team is on it. so patience is needed, i res…
  • cranky

23.00 server time it,s gone cranky massive lag only 11 pilots on no problems all day here for me and crunch lost all my i/c guns and the dk gunboats got ants in there pants dashing all over the place impossible to targetkermit
  • server

i do that every time always have before i continue the game i realize we just put up with it as we do kermit
  • crash

server time10.10- 10.25 two crashes and massive lag commenced had not one problem at all till then only 4-5 players onkermit
  • it must be most annoying this to you and the team especially the massive effort put in to the mod op and i say that it is appreciated by a lot of us may be a of little comfort and yobbos who keep attacking the server don,t help too.but but i,m sure the decision you make will be the right one as always kermit