Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Well now, I have been fortunate enough to get top of the line weapons, a Deathblade fighter (which is awesome, I love the handling and the cargo capacity), and am now working towards a train. I have been doing missions in Oasis, which are very nice, rather easy, and the targets' escape pods are all Lieutenant, meaning 100k a plop. That said, I am always looking for ways to make the money come quicker, so... what is the system with the highest difficulty missions? Or perhaps a mix between missio…
  • Well then, I think we have a winner! Here's to my skills being good enough to not die out there. And I am very grateful for granting permission in your clan's system. I will be sure to conduct myself accordingly.
  • Ouch. Just did 1st (err, second) mission. They DO hit hard. Makes me wonder if I should even have a shield. O.o
  • Yep, I def use batts and nanos (need to remember they are a no-no for PvP...) Still tough for me. I actually did switch ships to one that is tough and manuevers well, the Scourge. Still, I have decided to move back to Oasis. Just so much easier, and really not that much worse of a payout. And actually generally closer objective locations... AND only a system away from a prison!
  • Haha, don't worry, I find myself drifting quite a bit. Still, having the CSF bearing down on you when you are just travelling gets painful... Just furthers my drive to get a big ol' battleship and blow them all up! >:D EDIT: All of a sudden, I feel like I may have made a statement that will cause me a great deal of PvP strife...
  • Wow, this got quite a bit of attention when I looked away. I honestly don't really feel like getting in the bad graces with the Rheinlanders. Not the least of which because I like that house the most, and plan to use their designs most of the time. If you kill reinforcements during a mission, how badly does it affect your rep? Sounds like a nice possible boost (and you are right, reinforced missions are quite common.) But again, I am pretty happy with my current rep. And I don't really use the …
  • Yeah, I def have noticed the above, which is why I asked. Wasn't sure i such an exception existed.